April ’19 brings an update to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that aims to enhance current customer satisfaction with the product. Join Bobby Haggard as he walks through some of the key new features.
Some enhancements to expect include:
- The ability to save a filtered list view
- New Autosave indicator feature
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Additional search terms (ex. Can use “product” instead of “item”)
- Ability for user to personalize the action bar
- Improved synchronization with Dynamics 365 for Sales, improved sales order integration and shared AI insights
- Adding SmartLists for simplified business intelligence and building a foundation for creating SmartLists designer tools in later release
- And much more!