At Directions Asia last week, Microsoft announced the availability of the next major update of Dynamics 365 Business Central. The April 2019 update delivers 100+ specific features as well as improved performance, reliability, accessibility and supportability.
To learn more about the April 2019 release, watch TrinSoft’s on-demand webinar demonstrating some of the key new features including:
- The ability to save a filtered list view
- New Autosave indicator feature
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Additional search terms (ex. Can use “product” instead of “item”)
- Ability for user to personalize the action bar
- Improved synchronization with Dynamics 365 for Sales, improved sales order integration and shared AI insights
- Adding SmartLists for simplified business intelligence and building a foundation for creating SmartLists designer tools in later release
- And much more!
As a trusted partner, we help companies automate processes and transactions to be more efficient and save money. We work with higher-end integrated business software, document management solutions and unique, custom applications. Our goal is always the same – help companies be more profitable by improving their information management.