Source: Microsoft Power BI Blog
Microsoft recently announced that for the 14th consecutive year they have been positioned as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. For the third year, Microsoft is positioned furthest to the right for completeness of vision and furthest up in the ability to execute within the Leaders’ quadrant. Read the full article here.
Microsoft Power BI has helped over 250,000 organizations including 97 percent of Fortune 500 to drive a data culture.
Top 10 reasons customers tell us why they chose Power BI
- Power BI Insights, Office 365 productivity—integrated into Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Connect to data anywhere with hundreds of built-in connectors with Power Query.
- Quickly build systems of intelligence with Power BI + Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Go from insight to action with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Only BI product with built-in Data Loss Prevention through Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App security.
- Industry-leading AI to help you find answers fast.
- Best in class mobile experiences with Power BI Mobile.
- Cloud maturity—rely on one of the largest and fastest-growing BI clouds.
- Rapid, user-driven innovation—new features released weekly based on user feedback.
- Economics to drive a data culture with access for everyone.
Get your copy of the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms and learn more.