FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Jeremy Prichard, TrinDocs
TrinDocs is proud to announce the successful launch of our fully integrated accounts payable automation solution that’s tailored for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and the new Lift Industry ERP System designed by Microsoft and Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU). TrinDocs is working with Sikich to take the first client live in March 2021, which makes TrinDocs the first software vendor to provide accounts payable automation in a Dynamics 365 BC solution designed for the Material Handling Lift Industry.
TrinDocs’ tailored AP Automation solution includes line-level matching on AP Invoices to Purchase Receipts and more:
- Automated approvals
- Browser-based views, comments, approvals and audit trails
- Conditional routing and support of other complex process workflow rules
- Unlimited users, conditions, steps and levels
- Flexible setup plus the ability to evolve and adapt as business needs change
- Email notifications for documents in user queues
- Timestamped visibility, including who has the document and how long they’ve had it!
TrinDocs is a document management and workflow solution that automates the routing, storage and retrieval of documents and transactions for any organization. TrinDocs integrates with a wide range of ERP Systems, including specializations in Microsoft platforms. For more information visit trindocs.com.