Microsoft recently released the 2021 mid-year update for Dynamics GP 2016 and 18.3.
Terry Heley, Microsoft senior escalation engineer, had this to say in her recent blog post about the latest update:
“Please take note, this is the LAST update for Dynamics GP 2016. If you are on this version (GP 2016) you will not receive a year end update for the 2021 year so it is in your best interest to start to upgrade to 18.3 or the 18.4 release come this Fall 2021! At this point we do not know what year end changes will bring if any.”
Application updates include:
- Correcting 1099 printing issues in GP 2016
- Resolving an error when two users use the Sales Document look up
- Resolving an error on Project Timesheets
- Fixing copy and paste issue for multi-currency
- Recognizing the Archive Flag when determining enrollment in benefits self-service administration
System updates include:
- Correctly sending workflow escalation email notifications
- Fixing email attachment limitations when MFA is enabled
- Tracking failed logins properly
You can also find more information about the release in this article from MSDynamicsWorld.com: https://msdynamicsworld.com/story/microsoft-dynamics-gp-gets-2021-mid-year-update
Before applying any update, you should ensure your system is prepared for it. Your Microsoft Partner is best equipped to help you determine if you are ready.
Need help? We can assist you. Contact our Dynamics experts today for more information on the latest update.