Bridge to Cloud Promotion
Can I Get the Promo?
- You must be a Dynamics 365 Business Central, GP, NAV or SL on-premises customer on Dynamics Price List.
- You must have an active Enhancement Plan or have lapsed less than 30 days on your renewal.
What’s the Offer?
- You can renew your Enhancement Plan through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program at a price equal to your annual Enhancement Plan renewal cost.
- Instead of renewing your annual Enhancement Plan in one upfront payment, you can license Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) users on a monthly basis at the same total amount as your annual Enhancement Plan.
What are the Benefits?
- Reduce your capital spending – spread your payments monthly instead of paying annual lump sum.
- Reduce your cloud costs – you get a 60% discount on Business Central Cloud users.
- If you have licensed concurrent users on your on-premises license and require additional users in the cloud to compensate for the move to named user basis, we can offer additional $0 users for use in the cloud up to 3x the value of your monthly EP cost.
- Allows for dual access right and downgrade rights to your current Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, -NAV, -SL On-premise version. You can continue to use your current on-premises application while you transition to your Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) solution.
- You continue to get full Enhancement Plan benefits for your current on-premise application during the Promo term.
- You will have your licensed users for Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) when you are ready to migrate.
What’s the Catch?
- You need to license Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) users at a minimum to the same price as your annual Enhancement Plan.
- Offer Length is from September 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
- Offer Duration – Enroll on a 1-year subscription with 3 optional 1-year renewals (4 years total).
Bridge to Cloud Promo Customer Resources
- Dynamics 365 Business Central product information
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Licensing Guide (general licensing information/dual use rights)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central online availability
- Additional information on transitioning from on-premises to online services:
- Transform your business by migrating to the cloud
- Transitioning to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Migrate on-premises data to Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud
- Upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central