Source: Dynamics GP Support and Services Blog
Microsoft recently released Dynamics GP 18.5, and we’re excited to introduce you to some of the new features! With this release, you will discover new innovations across the Microsoft Dynamics GP platform. All of the new features originated from customer requests, and you can vote for more features here.
Here are a couple of quick highlights to get you started:
- New registration keys will not be required for this release
- The 2022 Canada and US Year-End updates will include this 18.5 release.
- Check out the published Lifecycle (Roadmap) for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Summary Display in Bank Reconciliation for EFT
- Account Category & Segment Look up Option
- Add Batch Number & Source to Navigation List
- Checkbook Register and Balance Inquiry revitalized
- Payables 1099-NEC form prints with LINES and BOXES!!
- Print Cash Receipts and email
- Credit Card Payment post in Summary to Bank Reconciliation
- Reprint Bank Reconciliation Posting Journal Options
- Add Date Range to the Bank Transaction History Report
- Inactivate Vendor Address Record
- Auto posting to General Ledger from Payables when you use Transaction Level Posting
- Print and email Purchase Order Processing Documents at the same time (Just like SOP)
- Complete automation of Workflow posting thru email approval (building from 18.4 feature)
- Workflow Option for No Approval Needed
- Enable View Workflow History on Reversing Journal Entries
- Add time option to Scheduled Check Links (building from 18.3 feature)
- Modern Authentication in Web Client
Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2022 – Feature Blog Series Schedule!
Please contact TrinSoft if you have questions or need help upgrading to the latest release.