The Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2023 (18.6) Release is now available, and we’re excited to introduce you to some of the new features! With this release, you’ll discover new innovations across the Dynamics GP platform. All of the new features originated from customer requests, and you can vote for more features here.
Here are a few quick highlights to get you started:
- New registration keys will not be required for this release.
- The 2023 Canada and US Year-End updates will include this 18.6 release.
- Check out the published Lifecycle (Roadmap) for Dynamics GP
- Financial Summary Inquiry Redisplay
- Reverse Fiscal year-end close by Company
- Customer Statements display open items
- Email/Reprint Vendor Remittance with customized message fields
- ALL Payables 1099 forms print with LINES and BOXES!!
- Print Cash Receipts and email – enhanced
- Drop Down List Selection for Batch Source Navigation Lists
- Print Sales Order Processing blank picking ticket template
- Set Unit of Measure from the PO Requisition to the Purchase Order
- Format Workflow emails with item decimals
- Project Time and Expense Workflow My Expenses/ Delegates List
- Project Time Expense Workflow my Timesheets List
- Payroll Year-End Wage Report Formatting
- Letter Writing Assistant Expiring Test in Human Resource
- Letter Writing Assistant Final Notice Collection Letter
- Completely Delete Document Attachments
- Shared Mailbox with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Modern Authentication – Single Tenant App Registration
Please contact TrinSoft if you have questions or need help upgrading to the latest release.