Multi-Entity Management for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Watch the Webinar Recording
Gain the ability to synchronize entity master records across all your instances. As a result, consolidated reporting is now possible across different Microsoft Dynamics instances without needing to combine the information manually. Extend your MEM capabilities with the following features:
- It allows the automatic balancing of transactions across different functional currencies or end reporting periods.
- Gain the ability to perform intercompany transactions across multiple instances and divide payables between each unique entity.
- Create customer and vendor transaction inquiries.
- Record bank transfers, allocate revenue and expense to other entities, receive payments on behalf of other entities, and allocate accordingly.
- Preserves the historical data on each transaction, so you can drill down and see the origin of any transaction.
- Automatically synchronize customer, vendor, and item records.
- Changes in one entity roll down onto connected entities, ensuring each is in parity with the rest.
TrinSoft respects the privacy rights of our online visitors and we are committed to providing you a secure online environment. We will not send any unsolicited information and we will not disclose this information to any outside party.