Congratulations to Our Clients!
TrinSoft would like to congratulate our clients who were announced as winners in the 14th Annual Best Places to Work in Kentucky competition by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM).
Advanced Payroll Systems
The competition is a multi-year initiative designed to motivate companies in the Commonwealth to focus, measure and move their workplace environments toward excellence. Numerous studies show a strong correlation between profitability and creating a good place to work.
Webinar: Multi-Entity Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Date: Tuesday, March 13th
Time: 2 pm ET
Multi-Entity Management (MEM) does what no other solution can – it allows Dynamics GP users to manage any number of corporate entities within a single company database.
Join TrinSoft and Binary Stream Solutions Consultant, Don Ramsay, to learn more about how MEM can:
- Alleviate the pain of searching through databases for invoices and vendors
- Help you process inter-company transactions such as due-to and due-from with ease
- Eliminate the month-end pains of miscoded transactions and accounts not balancing
- Save you the added costs associated with database maintenance, upgrades, and installs
And so much more! Don’t miss out!
Miss the What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Webinar? Download the Content.
This webinar showcased the new features in Dynamics NAV 2018 including enhancements in the following key areas:
- Lower costs of implementation and adoption with new automated setup guides that simplify initial setup of Dynamics NAV and help to seamlessly integrate with Dynamics 365.
- Streamline business processes with new out-of-the-box Excel report templates (for example, Trial Balance, Cash Flow statements and more).
- Empower employees with new embedded and contextually relevant Power BI reports, improving visualization and visibility within the most highly-used lists in Dynamics NAV.
Webinar: What are Your Goals for 2018?
You’re invited to attend Greenshades’ new webinar.
So, what are your goals for 2018? ‘Go green’ by switching from paper processes, to ‘lighten’ the HR load with employee services, or to ‘work out’ an easier way of tracking payroll deadlines? If so, 2018 just may be the best year for you yet!Join us on this new year themed webinar series, where we will review these topics and more.
• Why do so many resolutions fail?
• What are some best practices for achieving resolutions?
• What are realistic resolutions for 2018?
• What are the next steps
This webinar is offered several times. Select the date and time that works best for you on the registration page.
In a Paper-Free Office, Technology Shouldn’t Alienate the Workforce
excerpt from article by Bob Larrivee on documentmedia.com
In a recent AIIM Industry Watch report titled “Improving Business Operations in 2017: Capturing Vital Content,” we took a look at how and where businesses are focusing their efforts to improve business processes, specifically in relation to the capture of vital business information. From an inbound perspective, 42% percent report their operations “are somewhat ad hoc at best,” and they struggle to match up paper with their electronic information. In addition, 36% of respondents say they process paper separately from their electronic information. They also report that they print their electronic inbound information and then file or process it alongside their paper.
Automation is Changing the Way We Work
excerpt from article by Tanya Brooks on aiim.org
Artificial intelligence is changing the way we do everything. As we look ahead, self-driving cars, hyper-intelligent predictive software, and self-improving robots seem possible.
As AI progress at a rapid pace, incremental changes in the capability of computer programs changes how we interact with the world, the internet and each other. Already, AI is integrated into our daily lives, from automated suggestions from Amazon based on products we’ve purchased in the past, to automatic email sorting by Gmail.
Tips & Tricks